Sunday 2 August 2015

I Think I Love You - Partridge Family





 My Sister, used, to, love, David Cassidy, so,naturally,I, thought, He,was, a Knob..
It's,interesting,though,to ,re-listen, to, old tunes...after all....they,shape, our, Knowledge..
Musically, Mr Cassidy, was, quite,adept...but, that, 'Ideal Family?'...The 'Partridges'..
I, don't, think, so..Dude...I've, been, to America, About, ten, times, and, I, never, met,
any, 'Ideal',Family, ...Americans, too, must, have, had, Brothers, who, thought, Their, Sister's,
taste, in, English, Pop Groups, was, somewhat, questionable?

[this, is, a nice, tune, tho', with, nice, Lyrics ...is, that, a Harpsichord?..on, this, Track?..only, other, tune, I can, think, of, with, a Harpsichord, is, the,T.V, Addam's Family?..and, there, was, a Beatles, Tune?.but, I, can't, remember, which, one?]

No comments:

Sad Eyes - Robert John HD (1080p)

                           sigh...