Wednesday 2 September 2015

OK,let's start,again..






Ok,I ,keep,saying, 'It's over',and,delete,the Blog, only, to, re -start, it,again,a couple of,weeks,later.

But,that's,just,Me, being, daft.The truth,is,I'm ,bored,out,of,My, mind.

This, Blogging,seems,to,be, My, only,source, of, amusement,lately. I'm,out,driving,a settle Cab,six,nights,a week, and, Sunday,My, day,off,passes, so,fast, it's,like,it,never,happened.

I,hardly,drink,anymore,just,a couple,of,beers,on,the Sunday,and, I,no longer, go,to the Pub,which, is,

something,I, did,for,Years. I, feel,like,I'm ,static,and,the World,is,spinning,around,Me.

I'm,still,smoking,small cigars,way,too many, and,I,know,sooner, or,later,I'll,pay, the price.I,have,hemorrhoids,

and,several,false teeth,and,My, hair,has,turned,Silver.I,look,at,old,Photo's, and,it's,like,looking,at, a stranger.

My,kids,are,both,working,and,although,My,Daughter,lives,here,with,Us,

We,hardly,ever,see,Her,She's,like,here,one,minute,gone,the next.

My, Son,has,His,own,House,some,miles,away,and,rarely,visits, or,phones,and, My, wife, works,all,day,in,an,office,and,is,so tired,when,She,gets,Home,She,just,gets,into,Her,Jammie's,and,flops,out,on,the couch.

We,get,about,30 minutes,together,then,I'm,out,in,the Cab,until,the small,hours.You,see,a 'Settle' Cab, is,a rental Cab,and,in,a City,of,high,unemployment, I, have,to pay,some Guy, to,go to work..get,the 'settle', or,rental,in,in,advance, week,after,mind, numbing week.

But,I'm,not,complaining,I,make,a living.I,get,to take,unpaid,Vacations,any,time,I,want,but,the only,real,Vacation,is,usually,after,the madness,of,the Christmas/New Year,season, a time,that,any,Cabdriver,will,tell,You, is,the most ,stressful,of,all.

We,like,going,on,Cruises,to places,I,could,only,dream of,when,I,was, a child..I,never,went,on,a foreign,Holiday,or,an,Aeroplane,until,I,was 30 years,old.

I ,quite,fancy,going,to Vietnam,this,January,on,a Cruise..so,I'm,looking,at,Travel Agents,on line,all,the time,

and,then,I,keep,coming,back,to this,Blog.

So,I'm,not,deleting,anything,I'm,going,to,try,and,start,it,again,and,make,it,about,Me..

I,am,not,Academically-minded,but,I,know,

little,bits, of,everything,and,nothing,about,anything..I'm,a good,Guy, to,have,on,Your,Quiz,Team..

but,like,I said,I,hardly, go,out,anymore.Here's,a couple, of, Pics, from,last,January's,Caribbean,Cruise.
Florida Fire-truck,on,the Dock

most stupid sign,in,the Caribbean

Now,We,are,on ,Vacation!

Claire,My wife,onboard,'Royal Princess' CruiseShip

can't remember which,Island,this,was..? who cares,anyway?...

No comments:

Sad Eyes - Robert John HD (1080p)

                           sigh...