Sunday 24 May 2015

WHAT'S ON? IN, LIVERPOOL..

When Paul McCartney brings his Out There world tour to Liverpool this week, it’ll be a homecoming that will start as soon as he lands at John Lennon Airport.
“I love that journey,” he says. "The thing I always do is give whoever I’m with the tour. I go along and I say ‘this is where we played our first gig’ and ‘that’s where John’s mum lived’ or ‘that’s the old Garston gas works’. We always go down Forthlin Road and I’ll see if there’s anyone outside. Last time there was a fella there saying I didn’t really live there. I wound the window down and said hello.
“Growing up in Speke I have so many memories of that area. All the old stories come out.
“I remember John and I going up to the airport on our bikes to watch the planes. It makes me smile to think that named the airport after him.”

MACCA PLAYS ON THURSDAY...ALREADY A SELL-OUT...
BUT, TO START PROCEEDINGS..THE FIRST,OF, CUNARD'S BEAUTIFUL QUEENS..ARRIVES,LATER ON, TODAY....


IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT WEEK!..

No comments:

Sad Eyes - Robert John HD (1080p)

                           sigh...