Saturday 30 May 2015

Tormentil


Speaking ahead of his successful homecoming performance at the Liverpool Echo Arena this week former Beatles and current musical icon Sir Paul McCartney revealed how he gave up cannabis for his family, how he keeps himself young and who really wears the trousers in his house.
Thanks to daily headstands and liberal application of his wife’s moisturiser Sir Paul is 72 going on 27.
With five decades in the music business behind him, he is rock royalty but as fit and healthy as ever.
......He also describes his Liverpudlian family as “wiser than any President or Prime Minister I have ever met.”
He adds: “I do get recognised but if I’m just going for a quiet little country walk, I might meet a bird watcher or two but they’re not going to bother me; they are far more interested in the Peregrine falcon.
“I have quite a lot of family and when I was growing up it was in a real, good, ordinary family – you couldn’t really get away with anything.
“A lot of people can’t be bothered going back to their hometowns, but I really value it.
“If you’re lucky and come from a good family then that’s how you learn. You do just think, ‘Ok, I won’t be a complete tosser.’”
Wondering, what, 'Tormentil',is?..

Look ,it ,up!..

No comments:

Sad Eyes - Robert John HD (1080p)

                           sigh...