Blackbird [Beatles]

 

            

My fingertips are sore - why? because a new Guitar abides in My House 
Yes after much Self-debate its been decided no longer will My inability to play a tune be tolerated.
So My daughters partner turns up picks the Guitar up and examines it like it was a Toy then sort of grunts 'its a good one that' and begins to play 'Blackbird without a plectrum' - to my bewilderment
turns out He used to be a Bassist in a band. Now this is a big Guy doing this with big hands- so all My excuses for fat fingers impeding My progress are nullified and slowly very slowly those few chords
remembered are being re-learned 
thank you Epiphone for Your beautifully crafted Maple and Mahogany I will try to do it justice but its 
going to be a slow process I'm not a Young enthusiast any more but I am one relentless determined 
fucker.

Comments