Saturday 12 December 2015

MIRACLES - MY GIRL HAS GONE (TAMLA)

                             

 been, a majorly, stressful,week,for,Me.
Met,up, with, a couple, of,really,great,young people,for, a coffee,and, was, delighted, that, they, had,
found,each other.Felt,a bit, of, a rat,having, to leave, ther company, but,I,had, to get,home,because,
my dog, was, locked, in,the kitchen, and, was,fretting.No-one likes,being,in,confinement,for, too long..
We, all, got, to get, some fresh air, get out,in, the open,and,just play.
My wife,Claire, is,one, of, a family, of,eight, girls..no boys...seven, are,still,alive,...but, one,Her,
biggest,Sister,Olivia, is,dead.
She was, an, alcoholic, and,left,four kids.They,all,have kids,and,grandkids.
Olivia, was, drunk,senseless, on,My wedding, day, and,I,had, to carry,her, home, to,my,mums,
house,in,my,wedding suit, whilst,she, was,unconscious.
I,have,big,shoulders, and,have,carried,carried,many,heavy,burdens,over,the..years.
but,I,always, get,people,home,by,any,means,I,can.
Got,the news.yesterday, that,Linda,another, of,Claires,sisters,is,making, a good,recovery, after,
five hours, of, surgery, to repair, a thyroid,problem, that, has, badly, affected,her,health.
She,is,great,full,of,fun,and,smart, as,anything,with,puzzles, and,stuff, but,she, had,her,heart,broken,once,
and,I,never,forgot, the look, on,her,face, when, she,told,me,her,marriage, was,over, and,burst,into,tears.
She,remarried,one,my,mates,and,I,was,delighted,when,They had, their,child,Erin, twenty, years, ago.
Claire,is,putting, our,Christmas Tree,right now, and,I've, got, to pop, out, for, a bit, of, shopping, later.
I,will be working,tonight, again,party season, is, upon, us,but,these,days, I,never,work, on, a Sunday.
My daughter,Katy, went, out, to a works party,last night, and, stayed over, with, some friends,
for,someone,who has, a phone stuck to her ear,most, of, the time,She doesn't phone home often,enough, to let us,know, where She is, but, what, can I do?..she's, 30 now, and,lives,her,own, life.
you,never,stop,worrying, about, your, kids, ever..and,just,knowing, they are safe, is, all,any, parent,wants.
Had first,puker of, the year, last,night, in, cab..nothing,unusual, for,me, I've had people,doing, everything, you,can,think, of, in, my cab, including,every bodily function.I'm, pretty much,unshockable....
I've,dealt, with, deaths, in,the family,held,my mums hand, as She died, from, the bastard,Cancer,
and,heard,My, big,Sister,weeping,as, she told,Me, My Dad, had, died, of, a sudden,heart Attack.
I've, listened, to,Aunties,telling, about,suicides, My cousin,Howard,killed,himself,years, ago..
I've, heard,one, of,my,nieces, is, a lesbian, another, nephew, is,gay,and,I've, heard,people tell,me,about, horrific injurys,drunken fathers,cheating,wives, and,practically,anything, you, can, think, of...
but,you, know, something?.I,really, enjoy, a coffee, now,and, then.....
Got, to leave,off, now, the dogs, got, a plastic squeaky chicken, in, his, mouth, and, is, looking,
for, his, walkies...catch you soon..oh! and Happy Christmas! ho ho ho.! ..very best wishes.
Love, is all around, us.



No comments:

Sad Eyes - Robert John HD (1080p)

                           sigh...