Saturday 4 April 2015

New Dream

I'm, writing, this, 20 minutes, after ,awakening.

Details..[confusing]

Argument, with, fellow, Briton, whilst, in, some place, abroad-I, make, the point, that, they, are, unaware, their, children,do, not, know, how, to play.
I, walk, away, find, Myself, in, a clothing, shop, looking, at, Hats, etc.
I, decide, to, turn, back. Now, I, am, walking, along, a medium,to, fast, watercourse,muddy, high up, overlooking,a town/Marina, without, boats, except, for, one small, one person, skiff, with, an, outboard, motor, and, a child occupant, that, is, going, really, fast, towards, the sea.
Ahead, in, a Jungle, a large Crocodile, appears, through, the vegetation, I, recognise, this, immediately, it, is, an, amusement, park, ride, and, it, is, full, of, people, as, it, disappears, into, the undergrowth.
Next, I, look, down,- various,strange, fruits,have, been, trapped, in, the debris, of, the waterflow.
I, do, not, recognise, them, one looks, like ,a kiwi fruit,hairy, another, somewhat, like, a , grape, or, large blueberry?.
I,examine, them, carefully,and, decide, not, to touch,them.
Ahead, of, Me, My path, through, the water, seems, to, be, getting, further, and, further, away, so, I, try, to, hurry, onwards.
Suddenly, a giant, snake, appears, in, front, of, Me.
I, am, not, afraid, but, am, taken, aback, by, its, size.
I, decide, to, keep, walking, and, the snake, glides,past, me...
I, want, it, gone, so, I, grab, its, girth, with, both, hands, to help it, along.
I, know, it, is, going, to, do, something, sneaky..and, it, does..
It, turns, to, face off, with, Me, but, before, it, can, do, anything, I grab, it, by, its, throat, with, both, hands.
It, tries, to, spit, at, me, but, I bang, its, head, on, a wooden, post..and, force, it, to, open, its, mouth..
It does, and, I, make, it,bite, at, the post,to, milk, its, venom..it, does..
I, have, this, thing, under control, but, its huge, size, causes, Me, difficulty..
Suddenly, a thought, occurs, it, could, be, a constrictor?..I, know, I, have, a pocket, knife, and,
am, wondering, if, I, should, kill it..then, I, wake, up...

No comments:

Sad Eyes - Robert John HD (1080p)

                           sigh...